Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Favorite Place

There's no place I'd rather be. This is such a beautiful place to be. Sometimes the water is calm and relaxing and sometimes it's cracking loud, inviting you in to play. Here I can release all worries and stress, because here is a reminder that there is so much greatness that is larger than me and my problems. I feel refreshed and renewed after anytime spent on a beach. Here I'm in Mass. seeing and enjoying the Atlantic Ocean. I feel so blessed to have had the oppertunity to travel with my boys to take in another part of the ocean that we have been blessed with. When I'm here, I feel a nearness to God, this is such a magnificent sight to see and so many possibilities as to what goes on further than what we can see and deeper than what we can create to even try to explore. This massive world of water is so unstopable. My goal is to visit all the oceans.

1 comment: