Monday, October 24, 2011

"Daily Affirmations" I Am Promising Myself

I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind. I am talking health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet. I am making all my friends feel that there is something in them.I am looking at the sunny side of everything & making my optimism come true. I am thinking only of the best, working only for the best & expecting only the best. I am just as enthustiastic about the success of others as I am about my own. I am forgetting the mistakes of the past & pressing on the greater achievements of the future. I am wearing a cheerful countenance at all times & giving every living creature I meet a smile. I am giving so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others. I am to large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, & to happy to permit the presence of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment