Monday, October 24, 2011



From your Fashionista DIVA, ok ladies lets add some color to our lives as well as our wardobe. Black pants do not change my size 10 pants and neither does white for that matter. A parent of mine was shock to see me in color one day and told me that I only wore black. Not realizing this was the case I went home and searched for color and I must say she was right. Black, browns and gray. Wow. I guess I was in daily mourning, so glad to re-discover the joys of color and prints. Hell I did't even wear black to my mother's funeral. She was such a firecracker I asked all who honored her to wear red. Mix & match the old with the new and the expensive/inexpensive items. I found a Fossil watch that makes me feel like Wonder Woman when I put it on. It compliments who I am. It's larger than your average ladies watch but not as big as a man's I guess that's for my inner tom boy. It got enough bling for the girly/girl that I'm letting shine. Dressy yet casual can be worn with anything. Accessorizing also makes a big difference. I wear earrings daily again, this is wear I mix in the cheap. I often lose earrings, so I never spend more than $10 for a pair and that's pricey. Jackets, they just tend to pull a fit together and since I'm always cold this is a plus. Till next time stay fasionable

No comments:

Post a Comment