Monday, October 24, 2011

My NOOK

Ok this is the NOOK by Barnes&Noble. This is my bestest toy ever. One of my many treats to myself. Anyhoo this gadget is the ipod of books but way easier to DL my books than my music. Still haven't added music to my ipod on my own. Had this for a year and a couple months now and have already DL 106 books, read 9 and reading at least 5. Yes I am an avid reader and this came right in time because I had began to question myself as to where would I store anotha book because there is really no more room on my 3 bookshelves that stands 6ft. tall. Amoir is overloaded I even utilize a shelf at work for my own personal books. So "This Right Here" also serves as a storage solution. The great plus is that the books are always cheaper and you can share your books with your friends who also have the NOOK. It has 1000's of free books as well. HAPPY READING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment