Sunday, May 3, 2015

National Scrap Book Weekend!!!!

Oh what an amazing weekend. How about spending the entire weekend with wonderful ladies doing what makes you happy. Well that's exactly what I did!! I was able to spend time with my crafty friends creating, laughing, singing, dancing, cooking and eating. Towards the end of the time my uncle came out and we had a ball of a photo shoot. I feel so blessed to have connected with so many women who are like minded in many aspects; we all have a family who we are obviously proud of, careers, and the need to create. Some of these ladies I have met for the first time this weekend, some I've known for a short while and many I've know for years. These relationships have all blossomed from the love of scrap booking. Can't wait till the next time!!! Happy Crafting.


Do One Thing Everyday That Makes You Happy!!!

6 comments: